Ways to Support
Your gift to the San Francisco General Hospital Foundation will help Zuckerberg San Francisco General meet the needs of more than 100,000 patients and families the hospital cares for every year. Your support makes you a valuable partner in our mission to promote excellence in research, education, and care for all at Zuckerberg San Francisco General.
You really do make a difference. For every unrestricted dollar you give to the Foundation, we are able to raise $7 that directly benefits hospital programs.
Become Part of Our Heart Circle
When you make a gift of $1,000 or more, you become part of our Heart Circle, a special group of supporters who have shown their strong commitment to the Foundation’s mission to promote excellence at Zuckerberg San Francisco General
Heart Circle gifts of $1,000 or more to the Foundation’s Annual Fund can be powerfully leveraged to support hospital-wide priorities that:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Provide “seed funding” for clinical research and community health initiatives
- Enable the purchase of state of the art equipment to better diagnose and treat patients
For questions or more infomation about becoming a part of our Heart Circle, please contact:
Jeremy Benjamin – Senior Development Officer at (628) 206-3132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also make your gift here.
For questions or more information, please contact:
Melissa Moore, Senior Development Officer, Institutional Giving at (628) 206-5928 or email@example.com.
- Outright Gifts
- Stock Transfers: To make a stock gift, please complete the Stock Gift Transfer Form and send a copy to both your broker and to the San Francisco General Hospital Foundation.
- Wire Transfers: To make a wire gift, please view our Wire Transfer Instructions.
- Legacy Gifts: Please Click Here to learn more about how to make your legacy gift to the Foundation
- Matching Gifts: You may be able to double or even triple the amount of your gift through your employer’s matching gift program. Request a Matching Gift form via your company or access their on-line matching gift request form.
- If your company matches employee donations, you may be able to access the forms directly through the search. Some employers also match gifts made by retirees, spouses and Board members.
- If your company is not listed, please check with your HR department to see if this option is available to you.