Hearts in SF 2019
Hearts in SF offers sponsorship opportunities starting at $10,000. Sponsors of the event receive wonderful exposure:
- Reach multifaceted segments of the population over several months.
- Event sell-out with over 1,000 guests, including Bay Area innovators and influencers, elected officials, corporate partners, medical professionals, and community.
- The Hearts in San Francisco sculptures have become an icon of the City.
- Receives millions of print, radio and television impressions.
In addition to the many benefits you will receive as a sponsor, your involvement allows Zuckerberg San Francisco General – The Heart of Our City – to continue providing the highest quality healthcare and trauma services. The Hearts events have raised over $22 million since the original Hearts in San Francisco project in 2004. Funds raised from the events are used to fund the Foundation’s Hearts Grants program.
For questions or more information, please contact:
Deborah Grant at
(628) 206-5803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco General Hospital Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Tax ID #94-3189424.